Getting to PolyU
Located at the centre of the city, PolyU is easily accessible by various means of public transport:
Mass Transit Railway (MTR)
From Hung Hum Station
- Head for Hung Hom Station on the East Rail Line, then take the footbridge at Exit A1 to reach our main campus
From Tsim Sha Tsui Station P3 Exit
- Walk along Chatham Road South and takes around 10 to 15 minutes
Tsim Sha Tsui Station B2 Exit
- Walk along Cameron Road, turn left at the crossroad and walk around 10 minutes
From Jordan Station D1 Exit
- Turn left at the traffic light and walk along Austin Road for around 15 minutes
From Kowloon Station
- Travel on the Airport Express from the Hong Kong International Airport to Kowloon Station, traveling time is approximately 20 minutes, then take the taxi to PolyU campus
*Please refer to MTR website for further information (www.mtr.com.hk)
For public buses that run through the Cross Harbour Tunnel - get off at the stop at the entrance/exit of the Tunnel on the Kowloon side
(Details of bus routes are available from and Citybus and New World First Bus)
Airport Bus* (from the Hong Kong International Airport)
- It takes approximately 70 minutes.
- Take the Cityflyer bus route 21 (To Hung Hum Station) at the airport ground transportation center.
- Alight at the bus stop (Hong Kong Science Museum, Chatham Road South), walk around 2 minutes to PolyU campus.
- Pick-up and drop-off at the entrance on Cheong Wan Road